what spring says hot?

I am working very hard during the daytime till 18:00 pm.Its really depressing I cant take calls to my celly or I cant eat anything cause Im in front of customers.Forget about work.Lets talk about good things.I am working at one of the hypest regions of the town.Its Cihangir.The bad thing is I havent spent so much time after work but I will take pictures and talk about the place when the weather gets better better even better.Its spring here and spring must-haves are lusty.Do you own a leather jeacket?huh?Do you have platform heels?do you have colourfull dresses?sequined tops?Have you bought black thights yet?wayfarers?no?ok lets see what you can check out...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


ashley olsen in her beautiful leather jacket and white dress.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


marni double platform peep toe sandals


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



sequined tops like Nicole Ritchie's

Comments