EN MODA GENÇ TURKLER--MOST FASHIONABLE YOUNG TURKS-- my interview@Sabah Newspaper

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I woke up at 07:00 am today(despite being soooo tired) and hell no I don't have to go to work today...It's because Sabah newspaper's fashion editor interviewed with 7 Most stylish Turkish young people and I'm one of them:) And the interview is pressed as headline of Sabah's saturday addition in fashion pages. We are the cover of Saturday addition and fashion pages' headline as "Most Fashionable Young Turks" in Lookbook. Its great cause I've always been into fashion and styling and now its becoming huge. My fashion blog istanbul fashion addict is also mentioned in my interview. In my picture I'm with my green flower dress(Kate Moss for Top Shop) and in group picture I wore a Zara dress and Elle high heels. Its great to be on Sabah's fashion pages.yay!!:)istanbulfashionaddict is becoming more and more trendy these days:)and I'm waiting for fashion magazines to discover me.LOL.

and

I'm going to wear a blue dress to One love festival today.Its going to be a great day and night...can't wait!!!!:D

Comments