GIZIA FALL-WINTER 2010

ok.I know whats very next at Gizia by watching their "very next" summer 2010 fashion show.And I was like whats going to be "fall" like at GIZIA?I remember my cousin buying a dress from Gizia a year ago for a high-end wedding of her school friend from Koc University.Now I am more into the "new" brand.I liked the romantic look of their images I recieved.I was expecting very dark colours but wow!its very doll-glam look.The most pretty thing about Gizia's collection is that satin ribbons are in.and I love ribbons!I better take a close look at their collection@a Gizia store.

GIZIA 2009/10 Sonbahar / Kış Koleksiyonu ile; önümüzdeki kış için, pembe, beyaz ve kemik gibi mutluluk enerjisi veren açık renklerin hakimiyet süreceğini müjdeliyor.

Koleksiyonun genelinde saten kurdelalar, kristal işlemeler ve kürklerin yanı sıra dantel, lame ve dore detaylar göze çarparken, GIZIA 2010 Kış’ı için romantik ve enerjisi pozitif bir sezon vaat ediyor.

basın bültenleri böyle.aslında gidip bi Gizia butiğini ziyaret edip olay yeri inceleme yapmak lazım.Bu kadar renkli bi koleksiyon görülmeye değer.(kim demiş İstanbul gönüllü moda elçisi,uluslararası moda blogcusu "istanbulfashionaddict" Türkçe post atamaz diye?:)







Thank you Ms.Zeynep from Gizia for the images of their fall collection

Comments