MY "TOP SHOP" CRAVINGS AND ULTRA-INSPIRATION

I think Top Shop winter collection is über-cute!I visited Top Shop store yesterday and have lots of wishlist items/lemmings.In the other hand, today I had amazing photographs taken during my 1 hour lunch break (you wont believe how many photographs I have taken today).Anywayz...Top Shop has everything I want this winter.great booties and leather-sequin-stuff...Christopher Kane for Top Shop looks are so very gorgeous I can wallpaper them.lol.


that sequin harem pants are love at first sight.first and the fourth looks are my favorites:






I am in love with these peep-toe boots since I saw them in real life yesterday.


C.KANE FOR TOP SHOP.






man!its true.d@mn.I love Top Shop!:)
*



INSPIRE ME BABE!!!



picture via whowhatwear.com



Isabel Marant's fall 2009 collection is so much inspiration for many stylies.these 2 looks from the runway are my favorites.

pictures via elle.com



marni suede platform heels


The whole look is VERY my style.The dress is amazing with great prints,necklace compliments the whole look,flower power and those suede sandals...I adore Marni. *hearts*
pictures via net-a-porter






Comments