@ ANJELIQUE

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

OK I was out on saturday night and went to the overrated very hype place: Anjelique.The only thing it was VERY hot and humid I guess bosphorus wind does not help.Anyways,its a three floor night club.I don't understand why all men were wearing white shirts (maybe they don't let men in without white collar lol).And the crowd was pretty boring and pretty cool.But DJ rocks! Musics rock! I loved the music all night.

I am not a party animal and I will never understand the people who frequent this place so much everyday maybe-or many times a week.Truth is most people are party animals and they tend to don't leave anjelique ever.or places like anjelique.They love the hype.Oh Please! Get a real life.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments

StylishForever said…
im loving that dress and you look great!
http://stylishedforever.blogspot.com/