ESPANA SPAIN İSPANYA...I AM GOING TO SPAIN TODAY

I haven't shared my personal and art photographs of Italia yet and there's another country I am going to visit very now: Spain.I have a flight to catch today-to Barcelona.And I am going to travel therough Madrid too.I hope the weather is well enough to go to the beach in Barcelona.I can't wait to take street style pictures too.LOL.And I have to go on packing now.I am 100% sure I will forget something but what?

I promise to post more when I am back to my old routine in Istanbul.I can't wait to post on more and details and stylings of Fall.

and I can't wait to visit H&M in Barcelona.I will be SHOPPING! H&M is not avaible in Turkiye yet but they open their first store in late November.cool news.as we know.


Bye for now.Till I'm back.

Comments