GISELE BUNDCHEN ROLES IN BOYISH ALLURE EDITORIAL

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Gisele Bundchen likes to play ANDROJEN!
February 2011 issue of  VOGUE CHINA
Photographer:Patrick Demarchelier
Stylist: Nicoletta Santoro

Gisele wears boyish brand pieces of Dries Van Noten, Balmain, Balenciaga in Boyish Allure Editorial.
Thats my work style I like playing mensuits at the office as cigartte pants and man brogues are very comfortable and easy to put on together.My long copper hair and makeup helps me pull out this style.

I always liked Gisele as my favorite model after Cindy Crowford (Cindy and Linda were my heroes in 90s and I used to collect their pictures (magazine clippings) when I was about 13.I used to draw from Cindy's body looks from magazines in my early teens.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us *my favorite

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


(photos via TFS)

Comments

leinti nti said…
very nice editorial...the clothes are to die for i love the jacket with the red details..