MY NEW BOOTS *** NEW IN*** NEW TO THE CLOSET

I am totally into shoe/boot shopping lately and I check out so much local brands and shoe boutiques lately.I don't want to spend lots of money cause I will go to Paris next month if nothing bad happens so let me clear up my mind...I want to buy designer bags or local brands from Paris but its like a blind date I haven't been to Paris before so this will be my first trip (and probably not the last) that I want to travel to Paris more in the future.The best boots of mine are gray ones from TOP SHOP.I love them.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

my new babes :)

Comments