NEW TO THE CLOSET: SPRING BAGS AND MAC HAUL

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
^^My MAC HAUL

 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Today I shopped till I drop....I went to İstinyepark and then went to Kanyon for shopping.It was a beautiful sunny day of Istanbul so I had a good day.

I also went to my hair salon to het my hair blow dried and it looks awesome when its sleek than ever.At İstinyepark I also frequented mac store.I adore mac cosmetics.I bought false eyelashes and SA- makeup artist applied them and showed me how to do and and topped it with an eyeliner.You know I just bought YSL Faux cils in the couple of last months(they work awesome for my eyes) and now I realized that all I need is cut falsies from now on and I know most women-posh gürls use falsies allllll the time.and now its my turn dear!

I also bought HARPERS BAZAAR USA March 2011 issue, book, t-shirts basic from H+M, stockings in different prints and colours basicly nude to neutral.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

^^green and orange bags I bought today.green from Stradivarius and orange from H&M (very spring 2011 colours from Jil Sander and Fendi)

Here's my ultra bad closer eye look photos.I wanted to show you my SA applied lashes.They are normal size nothing so glam but trust me I am going to buy ultra glam eyelashes from SHU UEMURA next month from Paris ;) Here with flash its clear that my eyes are green to brown outer to center of iris.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
my eye closer

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


MY MAC HAUL:

MAC false eyelashes,
MACeyeshadow in bitter
MAC Lipglass in Viva Glam Cyndi
MAC Gloss Creme Brilliance.

Comments