PARIS BONUS: where I got lost

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

bastille is one of the coolest places to hang around at Paris including Marais.I am in love with these two spots.

 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
^^my hair in natural way.wash and go.not fizzy and its healty.my long hair.The fact is I had no summer clothes with me.I wish I had my flower dresses on.Its my signiture style.flowers.put the flowers on.

 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

shu uemura is my favorite makeup brand.also MAKEUPFOREVER is my favorite makeup brand.Both are not avaible in Istanbul.damn.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

macaroons.crazy.but I am not a big fan.I only like cake and switzerland chocolates.

 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
me with blue nailpolish and marc by marc jacobs bag and stradivarius mini skirt.my hair wavy styled that day.

 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


champs elysees.almost night.sun goes down.and down.

all photos by istanbulfashionaddict

Comments