TELL ME WHERES ALL THE ITALIANS AT LOUVRE

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

To Louvre Museum, we arrived in the morning trying to figure out how to get into the buildings and enter to the museum(its so large and big and alotof of buildings IMHO).It was a hot hot day unlike spring it was like july.I found the big map in front of a big door and there was a very very old man looking at the map on the table in front of the door and there was nobody around.I started talkin Turkish with my friends about trying to figure out where the hell the entrance is and he interrupted us saying: 'Bu kapıdan girip sağa döneceksiniz giriş orada' (you'll pass the door and turn right you'll see the entrance).You should have seen my blank face.I said teşekkürler and we entered the big big door.I laughed so hard that the old man started speaking Turkish with us was the last thing that I could have guessed there.I still smile whenever I remember that moment.He did not even say hi or mentioned anything else.But he helped alot we could find the queue and the pyramids.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I am in love with Italian art and Renascence artists (wish I could have more books on them I am reading different books on Da Vinci).I was like so tell me where are all the italians? lol

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

getting closer and closer to mona lisa.theres something about her.mystic.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Louvre and all that Italian art I've seen alive was so beautiful.I want to go back again and see more of Louvre precious piece of art.Its more than inspiring.the art is living and so renascence, in my heart.




Comments