AROUND SPITALFIELDS, LONDON

These are just piece of my photos, I have so many street fashion and shop windows from London all fall 2011 collections are ready to sell.Windowshopping is so inspiring right? I still want to go back to Spitalfields, time is never enough for a tourist.and my luggage was never enough , no enough space to buy more, the best shopping ever.I bought dresses from Spitalfields.And my eyes were all over the most stylish crowd I've seen lately...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
one of the most stylish guys I've seen and captured, infront of Traffic People store at Spitalfields.London street style rocks!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


All photos by istanbulfashionaddict.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
me in front of Spitalfields market.I went there with my favorite summer dresses and then freezed head to toe and couldn't wear my summer dresses then I had to buy jeans from HM which was the wrong pair I picked which I was not going to buy.Instead of buying the right pair of jeans-shopping while I was on the phone-then I ended up buying the wrong pair and I am still mad...Other jean I tried and fit me perfectly I forgot there thinkin I was buying the right pair.Still sad...anyway my clothes are of a very tourist.I had to wear my tees on over- layering.and can you believe that I bought cardigans that were not even warm for an August week? People wearing winter coats in august was like a joke to me.While İstanbul was burning hot, London was the coldest summer I ever had.

Comments