SHOPPING: BOOT HUNTING DAY

Today is Salvation Day of Turkey and I was off.No work.It was a beautiful sunny day so I woke up late and  had the most beautiful breakfast ever lately.After having breakfast I went to shopping strict Nisantası to walk around and check out stores.I went to Top Shop and tried these booties.I also went to Stradivarius and bought my dream boots - Chloe studs inspired booties.They were left one pair in stock and they were my size.I couldn't believe.I was trying them and some Turkish model pair was in store staring at the booties.I bought them.The SA told me you are buying the last pair- they are out of stock.I was very lucky.I was planning to buy the same shoes from Office UK for about £80.I am very happy I bought them for a much lower price.I was not planning to buy a pair of booties but I had to.It was my aw2013 lemming- wishlist.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
@Stadivarious trying the perfect pair.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
@TopShop trying fall collection booties.They are awesome!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Comments