Maison Martin Margiela for HM

Today I checked out Maison martin Margiela for h&m and tried the leather jacket that I was interested in but did not like the whole look , gigantic jackets were so cool but too big for my structure and body, also checked out the best piece of the collection for me- the booties- they were over priced here about 599 TL.So I did not buy.But I bought the most outstanding top.When I try I will do a street style photoshoot ;)
I also checked out the handbags but couldn't take any- too small or too large for my use.I realised that I use medium size hands free handbags that Marc Jacobs do the best, also Stradivarius had plenty.But Only ALEXANDER WANG handbags are what I lust and want lately.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
^^I bought this preety top from the collection.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments