NEW HAUL: ALEXANDER WANG EMILE BAG

On friday I was checking out Turkish designer stores' purse collections and I ended up craving up for a new Alexander Wang bag for summer.I really want a black Alexander Wang bag but its summer and I just thought light colours are perfect for my summer clothes and shoes.I ended up buying Alexander Wang Emile handbag from Harvey Nichols (my favorite store).

I can't wait to use it :)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

photo by Burcu Acem,

here I found some inspirational photos for Emile (good Gwyneth Paltrow carries one :) : 

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments

Anonymous said…
This web site certainly has all of the information I wanted
about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Here is my page; dokumentacja elektroniczna