MY WEEK IN PHOTOS and #OOTD #WHATIWORE

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

WHAT I WORE: Alexander Wang Emile handbag, HM shirt, TOPSHOP jeans, vintage ring

location: Kuruçeşme, Istanbul

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

^^ breakfast at CHILAI BEBEK

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us





Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

^^this kittie was going to attack the delicious breakfast at KALE CAFE , Rumelihisarı. I gave my cheeses and salami to her but still her eyes on the table :D 


Comments

Anonymous said…
wang wang wang wang
Anonymous said…
Hey girl, I just found your blog while looking for blogs about Istanbul as I'm going there in 3 weeks.

Can you recommend some Places to shop for clothing and shoes beside Taksim? I'll be staying near the Sirkeci train station.

I like stores like Zara and Mango, just to give you an idea of my taste.

Also, can you recommend some local brands and/or clothing stores that are not too expensive? Same Price class as Zara and Mango or not much more expensive than that.

I look forward to your reply! :)
hi! zara and mango you can find everywhere, if you go to Istiklal Stree, taksim, you can find zara, mango, top shop, and many more.local I can recommend: koton, check out my istanbul shopping posts and have fun during your istanbul trip!

Burcu