TODAY I'M WEARING: ELEVENPARIS COAT - MY ESSENTIAL PIECE

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Coat: ELEVENPARIS, suede black skirt: MANGO , tights: TOPSHOP

I feel like a cool boho chic from Marais or Bastille...Tres chic, Parisian...

I wish I was Isabel Marant today, working at my atelier, have my lunch anywhere in Paris, be the queen of Paris. 

Oh Mondays you make me dream on... like a little birdie.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

what I wore: 

Coat: ELEVENPARIS, snakeskin ring: Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen for BIKBOK (bought from Copenhagen, its a limited edition collection)

Question: Tell me what you think about me
I buy my own diamonds and I buy my own rings
Only ring your cell-y when I'm feelin lonely
When it's all over please get up and leave

#Destinyschild #independentwomen

Comments