Uber Trending now: CHAIN BAGS #TRENDALERT

It is crazy. Today we checked some stores like Magasin, Salling, andotherstories,  HM, Gina Tricot, Vero Moda for sales and its crowded. I will check sales tomorrow alone as my husband (like all husbands) don't like waiting forever infront of stores while I am checking stores and shopping. Let's see. I want to check some makeup sales too as they are on. From sales I bought my long term lemming chain bags. Its the biggest trend now. I was seeing all cool IT voguettes in street style blogs and personal blogs having chain bags. I've also seen it on Kardashians as their stylist Monica Rose is using them alot like small Givenchy chain bags. She as a stylist uses chain bag Givenchy for her clients and for her real life. I have also catched up some magazine editorials are going from clutch to chain bags. If you don't have a chain bag  YOU ARE OUT YOU ARE NOT FASHIONABLE YOU ARE non fashionable. That is all I can say. I was filtering women around I see on the streets how they have these  cross body chain bags and how its getting super popular here. I bought mines finally I will be doing styling and capturing soon. I like silver chains more than gold chains. 

so ; If you want to buy one bag this season make sure its a chain bag. Trust me its the biggest trend ever this season. If you want to go for designer go for zadigvoltaire, givenchy, valentino, lanvin and Stella. If you want to go for high street you can find at Topshop, Zara, Pieces, Moss Copenhagen. enjoy catching up with the sales! :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

model images via mytheresadotcom

Comments