WHO WON THE SNEAKER GAME THIS SEASON?

I was on the hunt of the new sneakers despite I had Nike Air Force One in white but half size smalller it was hurting much when I wore them last time for a walk day. I have these uncomfortable Nikes that are very unfortable for street life (Nikes are good for running) and I lost my Stella McCartney for Adidas most comfortable sneakers while I was moving (TEARS ALL OVER MY FACE OMG!) . In the end I have the old Nike Thea or something like that I bought from Marseille France 2 years ago.  But I need something that won't get wet in rain weather that I can wear in Denmark. So I was checking Adidas Superstars all white and white on black stripes and Nike Cortez. In the end competition was won by Adidas Superstars all white despite I have all white Air Force One from Nike that was a waste of 350 TL .

I already wore my Adidas superstars and they even got complement at language course today. I think Scandinavians are into Adidas this year cause Adidas Stan Smiths are everywhere. They are über popular here. I also see upcoming Superstar will be the superstar so I chose Superstars. Hands down! and yes they are true to size and they are comfortable. very much.

Comments